Slack (slack.com) is a chat-based communication tool for teams. It is widely used in the software development industry.
In this course, we are trying to mirror real-world practice where practical, so we’ll be using Slack rather than tools that are more oriented towards academic courses (e.g. Piazza.)
When posting to help lecture discussion, it is helpful if you can include things like the following.
- A brief description of what you are trying to do
- Links to any relevant instructions
- Links to your repo, and/or Heroku deployment if applicable
- A brief explanation of what you’ve already tried
- Screenshots of error messages