|Previous Lecture||Lecture 01||Next Lecture|
Lecture 01, Tue 03/30
Set up team NOTES repos, divide up LTD sections
The team activity for today is described here: https://ucsb-cs156.github.io/s21/hwk/p01/
When you finish that activity, please ping a member of the staff to check off your team’s work.
Once that’s done, you are free to go, but you are also invited to stay and work on one or more of these items:
- Ask for help with jpa00 or jpa01
- Get started on h00, h01, or h02 as appropriate
- Ask staff questions about the course.
You may also like to:
- Watch a 20 minute video about VS Code and the Sohibe Code Generators (now or sometime between now and next week.) Knowing how to use this tool can save you a bunch of time.
- jpa02 is now available for you to work on as well. While jpa01 involves actual programming, jpa02 is more about getting use to several tools and frameworks; there isn’t much coding, and what coding exists there is pretty “cookbook”.