|Previous Lecture||Lecture 22||Next Lecture|
Lecture 22, Wed 05/18
Wed Discussion: Continuing with team03, introducing team03b
If your team is finished with team03
- Ask your mentor (TA or LA) to do a live staff demo/grading session.
- Look at videos for team03b
If your team is not done with team03
- Standup meeting.
- Please put a stand up update on your team’s slack channel in addition to giving a live update.
- Then, just work on team03.
Things to include in your standup update
- What have you gotten done since last Thursday’s class?
- What you are working on now
- Are there any blockers with what you are working on now?
In team03b, we’ll see the rest of the steps for crud operations in React: the missing steps being adding Create and Update
- Review of adding a placeholder page (27 min)
- Adding a form (part 1) Includes discussion of WIP commits(30 min)
- Adding form (part 2) Following up on a WIP commit (1 hour, 10 minutes)
- Incorporate form into working create page (41 min)
- Respond to code review on form PR (21 min)
- Rebase on main, add edit page (1 hour, 9 min)
- Add column with edit buttons to index page and finish up (50 min)