|Previous Lecture||Lecture 24||Next Lecture|
Lecture 24, Thu 11/17
Work on legacy code projects in your teams.
- New CATME survey: please do it immediately after class if you can, but definitely before midnight tonight.
- If there are issues with folks not pulling their weight on your team, PLEASE be frank about that.
- Try to be constructive, kind, and respectful, but also honest and frank.
- If I know what’s happening, I can try to help. If I don’t, there’s nothing I can do.
- Some information below on MongoDB for the courses teams
MongoDB info for courses teams
If you already set up your own private MongoDB instance for your team’s QA app, please instead set up one in the ucsb-cs156-f22 MongoDB organization.
- the staff can help you with issues that arise
- We all have a standard way of setting things up so that things don’t break when we merge MongoDB related code into
This is what the team membership looks like right now (4:32pm, 28 minute before lecture):
By the time lecture is done, I’m hoping to see at least 9 members on each team (three staff, me, Avishek and Andrew) , plus the six students.
Then we’ll be in a position to start setting up the MongoDB projects and deployments.